CSA Group has provided civil engineering and surveying services to Cleveland Clinic since 1997. Our scope of work has included civil/site engineering, site plans, design, permitting, surveying, landscape and irrigation plans, construction observation and administration and as built plans for numerous projects. In addition to smaller improvement projects we worked on several significant projects.
- NICI expansion of outpatient clinic area adding a new five story, 146,821 gross sq. ft. facility. CSA provided civil engineering for the development of an overall Master Plan including detailed civil engineering, site design, landscape architecture and environmental permitting services involving the new building pad, relocation of an existing lift station and extension of existing utility services, addition of new services, development of new roadway system and existing parking lot modifications and landscape design construction documents.
- Civil support for new emergency department addition, associated observation unit and a new bed tower addition with a new Central Utility Plant (CUP) which will service the new facility, back feed the existing hospital and clinic facility and back feed the new NICI building with chilled water, and new ground level Helipad facilities.
- Civil/Site engineering services and design plans and permitting for approval/permits for Traffic Signalization installation at the intersection along Weston Road just north of Griffin Road.
- PACU building addition Site Plans
- Surveying – throughout numerous projects we prepared ALTA Survey and Boundary Survey updates, Topographic Survey Updates for the overall Hospital/Clinic Campus property and the 5 Year Drainage Permit Renewal; and route survey for fiber optic connection to main hospital, clinic campus and administrative areas.