- CSA has supported multiple clients in evaluation of potential solar farm locations, conducting analysis, environmental studies and various design, construction and permitting assistance.
- Ridgeline Energy, LLC: CSA conducted assessments for the location of three potential solar farms. CSA mapped the selected sites using our Geographic Information System (GIS) database to conduct a preliminary determination of the usable area of the site and any alternate adjacency to delineate the area of the sites. We developed a work environment that effectively addressed the objectives of the site review. The tasks included the preliminary review of the potential sites, field visits were conducted to validate what was found in the preliminary reviews and analysis of the interconnection requirements, as required.
- Fonroche Energy America: services included design (electrical, structural), preparation of construction documents, cost estimating, permitting, inspection and commissioning services during construction of the electrical substation that will step up from the 13.2 KV electrical lines in the site to 38 KV (voltage of interconnection to the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority).
- Hanwha – Solar Monkey: We provided environmental studies, permitting and project management support services.
- Hatillo Solar, LLC: CSA conducted a preliminary site assessment and fatal flaw analysis to provide information that will identify any major impediments from an engineering standpoint (electrical substation proximity, access roads proximity, right of ways, site slopes, etc.) that would render a site more or less suitable for a solar farm project.
Pattern Energy – Santa Isabel Wind Farm: We provided program management, engineering, environmental, land acquisition and GIS services for the first industrial scale wind farm to be built in Puerto Rico.