CSA Group will be presenting an upcoming webinar, THE OFFICE, RE-IMAGINED – Guidelines for a COVID-19 Post Work Environment, on June 4th at 12 noon.
During this global health crisis and going forward, office workers have come to realize that remote work is a key strategy when offering Total-Quality Services. We have also learned – very quickly – to appreciate our current workplace and the value of physical person-to-person professional interaction.
Mr. Jaime Fournier-Ferrá, RA, will be leading lead this discussion and providing some guidance on developing a new framework to sustain high-productivity levels in a revised office workspace environment, where we learn to respect the work of our Teammates in a new light.
- Action Plan Prescription
- Assessment of Current Conditions
- Strategic Plan and Recommendations
- Reconfiguring Workspaces
- Bridging the Technology Gap
- Facility Authority & Risk Management
- Physical Distancing Rules + Practical H&S Guidelines
- Professional Services for Offices
- Architectural Building Envelope Interiors
- M/E Engineering Systems
As your partner, CSA is here to help navigate these changes in a re-imagined workplace environment.
Please join us! RSVP to email@example.com for meeting details.